- This event has passed.
Beer School: Holiday Beers
December 14, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$60.00
Let us work our Holiday magic–with beer! We’ll be serving 13 beers that are great for the holidays, for relaxing, for spending time with friends and family, or sitting around the fire.
And with those beers we’ll be serving 5 delicious holiday-themed appetizers.
Check out the beer list below. Menu to follow soon.
1. Next of Kin Lawn Beer (Calgary)
2. Albeerta Provisions Babe Blueberry Vanilla Ale (Calgary)
3. Cabin Brewing Simple Pleasures English Dark Mild (Calgary)
4. Folding Mountain Alpine Cranberry Sour Ale (Hinton)
5. Snake Lake Sidewinder IPA (Sylvan Lake)
6. Driftwood Brewing 20 Pounder DIPA (BC)
7. Brewski Triple Threat TIPA (Sweeden)
8. St. Bernardus Christmas Ale (Belgium)
9. Campio Non-Denominational Abbey Ale (Edmonton)
10. Rochefort 6 (Belgium)
11. Orval (Belgium)
12 Fuller London Porter (UK)
13. . . . Bonus Beer?
Appetizer 1: Turkey with bread and pumpkin seed stuffing
Appetizer 2: Mini baked ham rolled with cranberry cream cheese
Appetizer 3: English sausage roll with grain mustard
Appetizer 4: Cheese board
Appetizer 5: Christmas cake with vanilla bean coulis